Alaska FFA Alumni, past state president, from the North Pole Chapter, Ms. Taylor Armstrong has been hard at work in collaboration with state staff to organize this essential piece of Alaska FFA business by recreating the delegate process and designing several delegate issues for delegates to work on at convention. Those issues will be posted here as soon as they are approved by the Alaska FFA State Advisory Board and have solicited input from chapter advisors.
For students interested in participating in the delegate process, information about serving as a delegate, parlimentary procedure, and the delegate process will be available here as it is approved.
- What Does It Mean to Be a Delegate?
- Delegate Issue #1: Creating the Delegate Process
- Delegate Issue #2: Creating the Nom Com and State Officer Selection Process
- Delegate Issue #3: Creating the Alaska FFA Advisory Board and the Alaska FFA Advisors Board
- Letter to Advisors and Chapters
Delegates: Please note that within the delegate issues:
– Blue text indicates where new text is suggested to be added
Strike through text indicates where text is suggested to be removed (though the text remains black in the documents)